Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Project life 2013 Week: TWENTY-ONE

Here we are with week 21.  Not much happened this week, I guess you could say it was just average.  I mixed up the page protectors and liked the flexibility.


The left side of the week had a lot of filler cards.  Honestly, I'd much rather have more pics of my family.  Nothing against filler cards but this was just heavy with them.


This side was fun, with the 4x4 pockets.  I had more pics to share on this side and did some stitching, with the Amy Tangerine stitch kit.  Those stencils are so fun to play with!


No inserts this week, which makes things easier, I believe.  I'm in a love/hate relationship with inserts.  Love the look of them, but hate the bulk they add to the album and it seems to take me longer to make them for some reason.  Oh well, don't mess with a good thing!

No comments: