Monday, March 4, 2013

Things About Me Currently

Not having anything to blog about, I decided to take a page from the talented, Amy Tan, and come up with a list about myself.


1. I am obsessed with cardigans and own one in just about every color.

2. I don't like wearing shoes that require lacing up or socks.  I like to slip them on & go!

3. I have come to accept that I will never be the type of person that lives to workout.  I'm happier when I do it, but don't enjoy it.

4. I am *very* close to breaking my "no pet" rule.  Lately I find myself wishing I had a dog.

5. Though I have an extensive mug collection, I've found I don't own a "Little Mermaid" mug. What is wrong with me?!! Need to correct that!

6. I've never had coffee from Starbucks, just hot chocolate.  I'm a Dunkin Donuts fan.

7. I need to live somewhere warm.  I'm done with cold weather. Preferably near Disney World (my Home Away from Home!).

8. Playing with sewing ideas now that I've figured out my sewing machine. I would love to make a t-shirt quilt for the girls, though I'm a newbie to sewing and will probably just stick to sewing on scrappy things.

9. Would love to visit Disney Land.  Never been there yet.

10. Have a birthday tomorrow. Ready to start the last year of my thirties.

1 comment:

Jossie Posie said...

Hi new follower here! Happy Pre Birthday! You dont have a Little Mermaid coffee mug!? I can make you a personlized one! I love making them! She is my favorite girl! Have a great day!