Wednesday, March 27, 2013

My First Sewing Project

Ever since I figured out my sewing machine, I realized I need wanted a pin cushion. I mentally made a note to buy one next time I went out.

I had promised Gianna we could go buy some more fabric for her to "design" some outfits for her American Girl dolls, so we went to Walmart. Ugh!! Hate that place, but it's the closest place that has any fabric. While I was there, I checked out the pin cushions only to find ugly ones. I decided to try Michaels the next time I went but found they have the same ugly pin cushions!

So after some Pinterest "research", I decided to make my own. I snuck some of the fabric Gianna and I bought and got to work.


It's by no means perfect but for my first fabric project I'm happy with it! And, ummm, of course it was going to be purple! ;)

Maybe I'll make curtains for my craft room yet!!

No comments: