Saturday, March 30, 2013

Sassy and Splashy

When I printed the pics for the last LO, I went overboard with the printing.  I couldn't let these go to waste so I just made another LO.  Normal right??

I used the same papers and colors from Echo Park Paper.  Tried keeping it a little similar.

Again I used my Cameo for the title.  This time around I added a few embellies.  I've aquired a collection of sequins that I am determined to use more.  I like sparkly things and these added the right "something", I was looking for.


And I couldn't help but try stitching the circle!  I didn't stitch it directly on the layout just to make sure I didn't screw up.  It was a lot easier than I thought it would be too.  I don't think I'll ever stitch perfectly straight but I'm ok with it.  I'm just happy to do it at all!

No comments: