Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Project Life February

Back with my February pages for my Project Life album.  I think February has been a lot of fun to work on.

This is the end of January into February.
Jan 29-Feb 4
 

While looking for a stamp, I came across these older Heidi Swapp month stamps & decided to add that to the beginning of each month. 

Feb 5-11

I included a pic of my month from the Photo365 app in the title  pocket.

This is the part I liked best, adding page inserts!!I had lots of pics I wanted to include between my nephew's birthday on the 11th & Joe's birthday on the 12th PLUS I included my 12on12 pics in a LO format.  I really like how it looks IRL, all the different size page protectors.  You can't see it well in this pic from those 3 pics on the left are in a separate photo sleeve.


You can see it better this way on the flip side.
Then I added this 4x4 pocket page but I trimmed off the pockets I didn't need, saving it for something else.
Front:
I really love how these came out!  They were fun to make too.  The best part (I've said it before) is using up OLD stash!! I can not say it enough!  It makes me happy to put things to use that I loved enough to buy long ago.
Back:

Feb. 12-18
For my January 12on12 pics I used an accordion insert & made the pics really small.  Then I saw a LO of Amy Tangerine's on Pinterest that led me to make this:
I think this is how I'll be including all my 12on12 in my album.  The journaling is simply printed on another sheet of cardstock.
I didn't have that many extra pics to include but this one "had" to be included so I created a super simple LO & added that in a 8x8 page protector.
The flip side held a valentine from Gianna & the top to some candy that Marissa got. Simple.
Feb. 19-25 
 
This looks more on the simple side but if you look close up, it's got lots of fun washi & some old Making Memories clear accents.  I'm happy with it. 
 
This is what I'm up to for now.  I've got March started but had to stop since it life got busy.  It won't take long to catch up again--it's been so fun!  Really love that I've got a smaller area to play with.  So if I only have time to do one or two days at a time it's ok.  I'll post the rest of February along with March once I'm done. Then it's on to April!  I'm sure it's going to be lots of fun to make those pages with Easter & our Spring Break pics.  Looking forward to playing already!! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looks great! I love all the extras you added to make it your own! I'll have to try that for next year. This year I'm just trying to stay current on my photo a day.