Thursday, April 12, 2012

12 on 12 April

Can't believe it's the twelfth of April already! This month is just insane!

Since Blogger won't let me post the pics in order (I'm on my iPhone), I can't give you the reasons for my pics, though I'm sure some are self-explanatory. I'll fix it when I get back!   ETA: All fixed!

Taking a bus ride over to Hollywood Studios after Breakfast.


Hollywood Studios



Went for FastPasses for the Toy Story Mania ride.  Good thing we got them early!!


Face Painting is a must at least once (or twice) a vacation!


Still young enough to get her face painted.


Went to see the car show.  No matter how many times we've seen it, it's still exciting!

Waiting to see the Muppets show in 3D.


Watched the parade with all the Pixar characters


Had to see the Little Mermaid show


Introduced the girls to Indiana Jones, they had no clue about the movies, but liked the show


After all day at the park we got to see the Fantasmic show.  We haven't seen it since Marissa was a baby.  It was great but chilly that night.  The girls liked all the effects.


After the show we stopped in a gift shop to buy the girls t-shirts to wear over their clothes, since it was CHIL-LY!! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos! Wish I was there right now! Hope you are having and have had a great time!

Laura T said...

Great place to be on the 12th to take your pictures. Looks like you are all having a great time.