Sunday, October 11, 2009

Little Princess

I don't know about anyone else but when I need inpsiration for ideas I usually head over to Laura's blog. I found this card of hers & realized I had a lot of the same stuff in my stash {give or take} to make it.

I am so into brown & pink lately that it's just not funny!

When I shop for the girls my eyes are drawn to brown with bursts of colors mixed with it. It's funny since up until a short while ago the girls would mostly only wear pink & purple. I slowly started adding browns & while orginally they wouldn't wear it, now they don't mind at all!

Paper: MMLove Notes
Flower: Heidi Swapp
Paper strip: Doodlebug
Journal Center: Heidi Swapp
Rub-ons: Doodlebug
Ribbon: Offray

2 comments:

Carla said...

Cute card!! Yes, Laura is always full of inspiration. I hoard those giant flowers...I really need to use those up. Thanks for sharing!

laura vegas said...

thanks for the shout-out sara! i really do appreciate it! love the little crown you added to the journaling spot. so cute!