Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Project Life 2014 Week 4

While going through the pictures on my phone, trying to make room and deleting some, I came across a batch of Project Life spreads that I had taken pictures of but forgot to share.  No wonder I'm so far behind!  It's amazing what you find when cleaning!!


Keeping it all pretty basic, just trying to catch up.  I like adding the weather screenshot from my phone each week.


I tried mixing things up on this spread, using the Design G pages.  I like that I can use both vertical and horizontal pictures on a spread, though I know I kept the pictures here wallet size. It's a good option to have and play around with.


I couldn't leave this card alone, and had to embroider it just to make it pop.  I love how it turned out.


Trying to keep project life motivating and mixing it up with the page design and embroidery keep it from getting boring.

No comments: