Sunday, August 31, 2014

Blogging - Since 2007

Seven years ago I wrote down a few words floating around in my head.  It wasn't anything mind-blowing, just my thoughts.  Since then, I have shared scrapbook layouts, my random everyday life, our love of Disney, our sweet puppies and everything else in between.  I have made some wonderful friends, some of whom I've been lucky to meet in real life.


Lately, I haven't been on top of the sharing part, but I still try.  Sometimes, I like to go through some of my old posts and re-live the memories I've shared.

If anyone is reading this, I thank you for stopping by.  I like it even more when you take the time to leave a comment, I like connecting with people that way.  It's fun to share when you have things in common and can connect on that level.

Hoping to share more as time goes by, whether it's something fantastic or the everyday.  That how life goes and these words describe mine.

1 comment:

Jossie Posie said...

Loved reading this post! Sometimes I think to myself who even reads my blog anyway? The answer I always come up with is it makes me happy so why not? I am glad I found you on IG - you have a lovely family!