Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Project Life 2014 Week: 3

Back with week 3 of Project Life.  


January always seems like a great time for beginnings.  A new years worth of contacts, my first fox sighting, organizing and pizza nights becoming a regular thing.


Around this time I was trying to re-focus on sharing more on the much neglected blog.  I would start up many posts on my iphone while waiting for the girls at pick up time from school, but hesitated to post from my phone knowing I wanted to tweek it or spellcheck before sharing.  Though when I got home the last thing I wanted to do was sit in front of the computer.  **sigh**  It was a no win situation that needed to be addressed. 

Another item that needs to be addressed is my scrap stash.  It's time to purge some supplies.  I've come to a point where I have to seriously curb my buying.  There I said it (again).  I will of course buy the nessescities like adhesive and my favorite releases from Bella Blvd, but no more without using it up.   I need to "scrap the stash".....I just have to come up with a plan!


Currently I'm working on March, and I must admit to wishing I had not accumulated so many PL items.  I'm feeling forced to do this project until I use my stash....which could be a few years!!  I miss scrapbooking 12x12.  I know I've whined about it before and I know I could put a page together here and there, but knowing how far behind I already am on PL prohibits me.  I'm OCD about it.  I don't want to get further behind but I'm also feeling like my hobby is being forced.  

When I feel forced to do something I dig my heels in and we get nowhere.  **sigh**  I need to be faster with my pages but I want to remember WHY I took a picture of my contacts, or WHY I took a picture of shoes...journaling the reason behind the picture is important to me.  Sometimes it can be a few word explanation and other times the story needs room to be told.  I want future generations to understand WHY. 

No comments: