Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Project Life 2013 Week Thirty-Five {The Disney Week}

Finally sharing my Project Life pages from our Disney trip in August.  The pictures may not be the greatest but I took them quickly with my iPhone. 

The trip took me forever to get done. I have a problem with over thinking things too much.  Looking back now, I'm happy with most of it.  You can almost tell when the mojo was flowing and when I was just forcing myself to get it done.  

I mostly used the 4x4 square pocket pages.  They fit a lot of pictures and worked great for me.  Each spread was done by day instead of weekly.  There was no way I'd narrow down the trip into one week.  I cut the day with my Silhouette using the "Waltograph" font.  I used a variety of papers from my stash and LOADS of embellies I've been hoarding (still haven't made a dent in it).









The top pocket with Winnie the Pooh and Tigger flips up for more pictures.  I did a lot of flip ups for the trip, just didn't take pictures of each one.  


Did some stitching to the Magical Memories pocket & I love how it pops.



This top picture of our hotel might look like a panoramic shot but it's not, just different angles.  I did take a panoramic of the hotel and used it in an insert but just didn't take a picture of it.  This post is long enough! LOL!








Had extra pictures for Tuesday so I added an insert.





The circle "GF" was a coaster from our room that I punched into a circle.  Made sure to use some of the memorabilia I brought home!







Had to include a visit from my friend Carla!  The "friends" part flips up for journaling.








The trip took a big chunk of the album.  So I ended the album with some highlights from the album time frame and started album number 3!


1 comment:

Laura T. said...

Absolutely LOVE your pages. You put so much work into them.