Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter 2014

Our Easter was a perfect Spring day! The sun was shining and it was warm enough for flip flops!!

With the girls getting older, getting them to cooperate with me on things like taking pictures together is more of a challenge. Or torture. Depends on how you look at things. I've told them the faster I get a good picture the faster I'll leave them alone, so that helps. 

Marissa was freshly out of the shower, and I had good to prep so this was the best I was going to get. I'm okay with that. 


All ready to hide outside.


I made some eggs obvious so my little niece, Nari, could find some goodies. We even have her a head start before releasing the beasts (aka older kids). 


Released from captivity!


These four. Love how this came out. They all have their personalities. 


Can't end the night without dessert. I made Angel Lush with Pineapple but in a trifle style. So light and delicious. 


It was a nice day spent with family. The kids go back to school tomorrow and I get to raid their chocolate stash!! 

No comments: