Saturday, April 12, 2014

Eight Things 2014

I recently came across an old blog post of mine and decided to do an updated version.


8 Things I'm Listening To:

1. P!nk
2. Lourde
3. Sara Barellis 
4. Christina Perri
5. Bruno Mars
6. Train
7. Maroon 5
8. Adele

8 Things I'm Watching

1. NCIS
2. Criminal Minds
3. Scandal
4. Grey's Anatomy
5. Glee
6. Suits 
7. Sons Of Anarchy
8. Big Bang Theory
Bonus: Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson 

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To

1. Disney World (always!)
2. Last day of school
3. Warm sunny days
4. Wearing flip flops again. 
5. Not packing school lunch
6. Marissa getting her braces off (I'm sure she does too)
7. Playing outside with the puppies
8. Driving with the windows open

8 Things I Did Yesterday

1. Laundry (always) 
2. Worked
3. Spent more time than I should on Pinterest. 
4. Saw my niece in her school play
5. Picked up pizza
6. Let my daughter have a sleepover with her friend 
7. Cleaned up a leaking coffee cup (not fun)
8. Cooked pasta per requested as a late night "snack"

8 Things I Wish I Could Do

1. Move to Florida 
2. Lose more weight (working on it)
3. Stick to a schedule with things. 
4. Make a quilt out of all the old T shirts we have.
5. Learn my MacBook Pro better 
6. Learn Photoshop
7. Convince Joe to sell his business (so #1 would be possible)
8. Visit DisneyLand in CA

8 Things I Collect

1. The letter "S". I have a collection in my scraproom. 
2. Washi Tape 
3. Purses/Tote bags (always looking for the perfect one)
4. Disney Coffee Mugs
5. iPhone cases
6. Disney Trading Pins
7. Lady and the Tramp collectibles 
8. Owls

8 Places I'd Like To Go 
(for the 1st time or again) 

1. Italy (again)
2. Hawaii (again)
3. Australia
4. Arizona
5. California
6. Antigua 
7. Aruba
8. Las Vegas (again)

8 Must Have Items In My Purse

1. Wallet
2. Blistex
3. Tissues
4. Mirror
5. Any giftcards given to me (so I can randomly shop!) 
6. Checkbook
7. Gum
8. Pens 

1 comment:

Kristin L. said...

I love your lists! My blog is so dead. I might have to do the same lists!!

You say you are looking forward to Disney World-when are you going back?? I'm so jealous!!!