Saturday, December 21, 2013

New To The Tree 2013

Every year I can't help but add more ornaments to the Christmas tree.  This year was no exception and I totally justified it since we added a second tree.... Not that I don't have ornaments to spare but it makes it better in my head.

The theme of the ornaments vary from year to year.  This year the new ornaments were more Disney than anything else....and I'm perfectly OK with that!

On our trip in August, they had character inspired shoes. Hard to narrow down the pretty shoes, so I went with Classic Minnie.



In our house, we love Pirates of the Caribbean, so Captain Mickey was a no brainer.


Couldn't resist Figment either. Hard to believe he wasn't already on our tree!


Mickey and the castle are classic in every way.


I haven't been on the Disney store website in awhile and when I checked it out I found some good ones. This Aladdin one fell in my cart. 


So did Merida. Considering I didn't have any of her movie on the tree she was a must have! 


I thought Mike and Sulley were so cute! 


I have a thing for LILO and Stitch so this was perfect!!  


At some point I realized I didn't have any Rapunzel ornaments and I found this one at the Hallmark store. Looking at this picture she looks like Nicole Kidman a little....Botox maybe?? ;)


Had to have Donald...I mean the cup of coffee!! & his temper!! He's like my alter ego!! 


Thought I was done but on a trip to Michaels they had this cute baking owl. Baking and owls are some of my favorites things, so this had to come home with me. 


As always, seeing these on the tree make me happy. The ornaments have to have some meaning to me ( or us) in some way. Love seeing the trees full of memories! 

No comments: