Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve 2013

Christmas Eve is always celebrated at our house. In the hustle and bustle if getting ready, I was shocked when my sister texted me that they were driving through a snow storm to get to our house. We looked outside and didn't see snow. Thought they were messing with us.

Sure enough by the time they got here, they brought the snow with them.


So we did what comes naturally, eat! We serve dinner buffet style at our house. Nice and casual, and relaxing (for the most part!). 



Finally when we can't stand hearing "when can we open presents?" anymore, we make them pose together. 



The kids have a blast tearing through the wrapping paper. 



Me? I love finding "selfies" on their iPods that I can steal. LOL! 


Before the night is over, there is dessert and coffee. Christmas cookies for everyone!! 


No Christmas celebration is complete without the roasted chestnuts.


Zonko says goodbye from his usual spot, though this year, I couldn't stop singing "wrecking ball". 


When everyone leaves, the girls get in their Christmas pjs and get the cookies for Santa ready. 



Merry Christmas to all! And to all a good night! 

No comments: