Thursday, December 22, 2011

School Holiday Parties

This years school Holiday parties seemed to be on the more mellow side. Games were played but quieter games. I'm not complaining one bit & believe me Gianna's class may have been playing quieter games but her class is FAR from quiet! They started out with a relay game which was not quiet at all.She was concentrating hard. Afterward the class played Holiday Pictionary & they had their treats.Marissa's class party was the next day. The 5th graders played bingo, & a telephone style game & enjoyed their treats.

Nothing out of the ordinary, I guess, but I wouldn't have missed it for anything! Sorta sad that this was Marissa's last Holiday party....next year in Middle school they don't do parties....my baby's growing up. **sniff sniff**

No comments: