Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Rock The Hula!

Back in October, Gianna was at a friend's party when I snapped these pics. There was something about them that inspired me to scrap them right away. I don't think I've ever scrapped pics within days of taking them! I'm pretty happy with it too.

Then I got busy & never took pics so I could share. Day after day would go by & I would forget about them until too late. It was getting pretty bad, considering I had been a bad blogger, I had something to share but no pics.

I need to change that. New Year's resolution? We'll see. ;)

So finally here's a LO that I did back in October. (colors are better IRL)



3 comments:

Laura T. said...

Great layout! Love the title of it.

Sasha Farina said...

can you do the hula? I can't! not even if it can save my life!!! HaaHA! love the layout, Sara!

Anonymous said...

Great layout! Shara-Lyn can't hula, but Noah can! I should scrap that!