Monday, December 12, 2011

Joy

Ever stumble across something plain & immediately realize you could turn it into something pretty?

I came across this set of frames (got them in the Dollar Spot at Target a LONG time ago) in my basement as I was decorting for Christmas & brought it up to my desk. I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it.

I took some older paper from Jillibean Soup, OLD jumbo letters from Making Memories & a few buttons. I simply put the paper in front of the glass, then adhered the letters to the paper. Of course, it needed a little something more so I used THIS diecut to make the little flowers, added some irridescent glitter to the edges & added the buttons.

The hardest part was finding a place to hang it. Wasn't thrilled with where I put it but I am happy that it's MADE & I can always find another spot next year! ;)

No comments: