Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Project Life 2013 Week: TWENTY-SIX & End of Vol. 1

Lost track of sharing my Project Life there for a bit.  Week 26 was my last week for this album.  It was FULL and I couldn't wait to start volume 2.


Used random kits on this.  From Kelly Purkey, to MAMBI, to Citrus Twist Kits.  Just kept it fun.


I've been trying to include a weekly forecast screenshot to use as a filler every week.  I like having that to look back on.


I had no idea what I wanted to do for the last page of the album so I just winged it.  I made a collage on my phone of some favorite family pics, then added some Silhouette cuts I made and added some filler cards from Echo Park I believe. Simple. Simple.


This is my favorite. I backed each month with a different color washi tape.

I still need to make an opening page in the new album, but until I think of something (I've got some ideas that involve family cooperation), I'm leaving it blank.  I've got halfway through week 29 done then I stopped to work on my 2011 Project Life album.  I went ahead and just did it.  I had almost a daily pic for the year and figured I could use up more supplies that way. (my quirky way of thinking)  I'm currently up to Sept. 2011 already but need to take a short break and catch back up on this year.  I don't want to fall too behind before our vacation at the end of the month!

No comments: