Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Loving This

I haven't done one of these in awhile so I figured it was time. (Plus I have nothing scrappy to share!)

I love my family. Sure, there are times we don't all get along, but the love is always there. 

Love lazy summer days, without schedules. It's coming to an end (no more staying up till 2am) but it's been good. 



Love my FitFlops. I pretty much live in them. Walking in them all day long isn't a problem with my bad back.

Love seeing my stove all clean. It means I won't be cooking much in the next few days to "keep it clean"! 


Love my coffee. Always. 



Love that my husband no longer has to go to physical therapy for his foot (he had plantar facitis), since getting the cortisone shot and can now walk without pain! 

Love seeing the hard work paying off. Still don't love to exercise but as long as I see some results we'll be ok. 


What are you loving lately? 

No comments: