Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Project Life 2013 Week: TWENTY-SEVEN

Week 27 brings the start to Volume 2.  I like that the new month starts the new album.  I still have to come up with a cover page, but we'll get there!



Went pretty patriotic with this week.  It's pretty hard not to!  I really like including the weather for the week with a screen shot from the weather app on my phone.  Wish I had done that the whole year, but will keep it in mind for next year.


I've been trying to include more 4x6 pictures and if need be, dress up the outside of the pocket with a little something.


This is the insert I included for the 4th of July.  Kept it very basic with red as a background.

                        FRONT:                                              BACK:

I embossed the red background with different embossing folders to make it more interesting.


Hoping to catch up on about 2 weeks or so of PL soon.  I've been steadily working on the 2011 album and I'm now up to the middle of November!  I would love to be all done with it before our trip next week.  Not sure if I'll share the 2011 album on here, probably not, but we'll see what happens.  For now I've got a to-do list that keeps getting bigger instead of shrinking!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Love seeing your PL layouts Sara - I always find something to inspire what I do with mine! :)