Sunday, June 23, 2013

Officially NINE

Hard to believe that 9 short years ago, my life changed by such a small little person.  Gianna came into the world on her own terms. Early in the morning, and with little time to prepare (barely made it to the hospital that's just 5 mins away).  She is full of fire and doesn't let much get in her way either.  She is my mini-me.  And she is amazing!

She has an abundance of love for people and wants to be everyones friend.



She loves to read the goofiest, funniest books she can get her hands on.


She wants to get a cat...mainly I think because her sister wants a dog.

She loves to swim, but doesn't like being outside with BUGS.


She is a smart cookie and will rattle off numbers like a calculator.

She loves listening to Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez.



She loves to shop for clothes in HER style.


She asks questions about EVERYTHING!


She thinks she can get away with things when she gives "the look".

She is my baby, and she is NINE.


Happy 9th Birthday Gianna!!

You make us proud.  Sparkle on Sweet Girl!  Love you always!

1 comment:

The Picinic Basket said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet girl. I loved this post!