Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Fourteen Wonderful Years!

Today marks FOURTEEN WONDERFUL years since saying "I do."

FOURTEEN YEARS.

Hard to believe it's been that long, yet it seems like yesterday! 


Of course, as terrific as most days are, not every day is a fairytale.  Some days are downright tough with everyday craziness.  Through it all we keep each other grounded.  Joe is my rock.  He motivates me to be better.  He loves me no matter how crazy I get.  He is amazing!! 

If I had to do all over again I would in a heartbeat!  There's no one else I'd rather be with.  As corny as it sounds he really is my soul mate. 

Love him to infinity and beyond!!

2 comments:

Katherine said...

Congratulations I hope you have a great day :)

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary. Not corny at all, I married my soul mate too!