Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Still here...

Happy 1-11-11!! (What's left of it.)

My new year has been all about organizing so far. It's a vicious cycle of moving things from one area to another.

Joe got me the iPad for Christmas & my plan for it is to use it at my scrap desk. This would move my laptop to the desk in the kitchen where my dinosaur-of-a-desktop is. So what I've been trying to do is transfer my itunes library from the desktop to my laptop. Sounds simple right? It's NOT!! Everytime I think I copy it to an external hard drive (like the directions say) it's NOT the library....just some mumbo jumbo I THINK is my library. Following?? ANYWHOO it's aggrevating to say the least.

Besides that I've been packing up the Christmas decorations.....still. I usually don't start until the 2nd week of January. This year I wanted to start much much sooner but I didn't have time. Now I've been at it for awhile but I keep getting interrupted.

I was helping my brother in law plan my sister's surprise 40th birthday party....which turned out great!! I'll be posting pics soon....

Another thing I've got going is my December Daily. I have a good start to it but have to finish de-Christmasing the house.For some reason I never seem to have time to get creative between Dec. & Jan. Too much going on. Hope to have something to share soon! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You lucky duck! I'd love to have an iPad! That's great of Joe to get it for you!

Sounds like you've been busy taking things down. I wish we would have done ours slower. It wouldn't have seemed so tedious that way.

Valerie said...

Hooray for that Ipad. Can't wait to hear what you think of it. What an awesome gift. I've got my sights set on a Verizon Iphone. Can't wait.
Good luck squeezing in that crafty time - will be looking forward to seeing your fab creations :)