Saturday, November 27, 2010

Deck The Halls

Today Zonko threw the girls for a loop but they found him! He decided to hang out in the family room on top of a speaker for the surround sound where the girls like to hang out & watch TV. I just hope Joe doesn't turn it on & shake him off his spot! ;)
Maybe Zonko heard we were going to be decorating the tree today & wanted a good spot to sit & watch. Our tree is up & waiting for the ornaments...the toughest part for me is fluffing all the branches...not my favorite part but it's WAY better than when I had to string the lights on the tree..that was TORTURE for me!! Joe could tell you stories about that! So now we're decking the halls & feeling all merry as our favorite holiday begins!!

5 comments:

Valerie said...

Our elf just emerged today :) As for fluffing the branches, I'm with you. It's especially difficult with the pre-lit tree. I don't miss the days of putting the lights on, that is for sure!
Pretty tree Sara!

Valerie said...

Our elf just emerged today :) As for fluffing the branches, I'm with you. It's especially difficult with the pre-lit tree. I don't miss the days of putting the lights on, that is for sure!
Pretty tree Sara!

~Sasha Farina~ said...

zonko is too cute!! bet the girls are hving so much fun trying to find him!

~Patty~ said...

Very pretty. We still havent got ours up yet. Those elfs are so funny. I think I might get one. By the way the mickey harvest stuff (sooo cute). LOL.

anklet said...

really nice