Sunday, September 1, 2013

Captured Life 2013 Week: TWENTY-EIGHT

I know it's September, but let's just pretend it's July...work with me! ;)

For my pages this week, I changed things up a little.  I kept all the pictures to the large pockets and matched up the journal pockets with matching papers.  I also added stamped days of the week to make it a no-brainer as to what goes with what.

I kinda liked how it came out.





This week was also Gianna's birthday party with her friends, so of course there's going to be an insert, or two!  Kept it pretty simple to help make it go faster.






Just got back from Disney.  We had a great time!  Seems to be harder to leave Florida with each trip.  We are all agreed on moving there if given the opportunity!  So now, the luggage is emptied, the laundry is sorted, and my bed is calling me.

No comments: