Wednesday, September 12, 2012

12 on 12 September

September 12 on 12?  Already?  Seriously??  I can't get over how fast the year is going. 

The mornings start with dropping Gianna off at school.  This year it's just her and I in the drop off lane.  Marissa goes to school earlier & Joe drops her off.  I like the earlier time only for the fact that after Marissa leaves for school, Gianna & I have some quiet time together.  No more leaving the house in a mad panic to get to school on time.  We are READY!

 

This might not look it but I spent some un-planned time cleaning/organizing the pantry this morning.  I like the progress I made.


Time for a mid morning treat before I get super hungry& get the shakes.  I know it's not the healthiest, but I felt like I earned it this morning.


I haven't seen this much of the dining room table since Christmas.  This is the least used room in the house, unless you count using it as a dumping ground.  I can't stand this room. Blah.



 Suck it up, buttercup.  I like a nice, freshly vacuumed floor.


The day flew, and now it's time to pick up Gianna from school.  Today it's her turn to get picked up first.  


We're meeting Marissa at the public library today, she walked over after school.
 

Can't leave the library without a handful of good books!  Gianna is a huge fan of Dan Gutman & loves reading his books.


Reading time consists of 2 big pillows & a towel to keep her warm.  This is after a failed attempt at reading outside laying on the grass--too buggy she said.  Only my kid.


Going leopard print for Back to School night at Marissa's school.


Chet is the girls' favorite babysitter...she lets them get away with murder!!


Middle school back to school night.  We get to follow Marissa's schedule and meet all her teachers.  Sounds fun!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another busy 12th!

Anonymous said...

Another busy 12th!