Monday, March 21, 2011

Daily Mug Shots

If you've been reading this blog for awhile then this LO should come as no surprise. I had these few extra copies lying around after doing THIS album so I thought "Why not make a LO?".

I had it all planned out in my head, but of course, when I went to lay it down on paper it wasn't flowing right. I walked away a few times. Took it apart a couple of times. At one point I thought about skipping all together but instead I just shuffled it into a pile of stuff.

One day I pulled it out & thought "Why am I making this harder than it should be?" So, I finished it, & though it wasn't what I had envisioned, I was happy with it.(except for the journaling since the procrastinator in me refused to let me finish it without a fight.).


Stamps: Hero Arts Banner Flags

Punch: Fiskars & Stampin Up

Alpha Stickers: Title letters & Banner letters

Heart Beads: Bead section of Michaels

6 comments:

Elisa K said...

love all your mug shots..hehe Great layout. Thanks for sharing.

Valerie said...

Love it Sara - great photos and loving your little banner. Stamps, you say? hmmm, I'll have to check those out!

Laura T. said...

What a great idea! I love the title.

Kerry McKibbins said...

that banner is terrific! love it!

~Sasha Farina~ said...

there is no need to reinvent the wheel with every layout. this one is fun!! and i love it a lot!

Deneen said...

Such a cute idea. May have to use this idea in the future :)