This LO came together in a flash. The journaling took the longest, of course, but even that was done in no time. I decided to go outside the box with these a bit & use some of the embellies I seem to horde but not use enough that weren't part of the kit. The "first grade" block is one of those older woven label embellies that didn't match so I colored it with markers. Not perfectly matched but better than it was. See the "school days" over my hidden journaling? It actually an OLD rub on from Me & My Big Ideas. It's fun & sparkly....but it wouldn't rub onto my block. So I left it as is & just cut the whole thing from the plastic backing & adhered it down. Waste not, want not. I set my mind on having that on my LO & it went.....Kicking & screaming but I won. I always do. ;)
This LO is more true to the kit. I added very little from my stash to it.
I know the second page is all about Field Day but I was short on pics so I went back & printed more of these since I couldn't find more of the art show on my external hard drive. Grrrrrr....
In the end I realized if I can bang out a few more of these I'll be up to Marissa's year this year won't be so far behind. That's got me motivated for now so bear with me since there will be more of these coming. Hope I'm not scaring anyone off. I do have something else to share that's not school related, in the next few days. ;)