Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Fashionista

This LO is sorta like playing "6 Degrees"....only it's 4 degrees...couldn't think of another 2. HA!!

1. I had this pic laying in a pile to scrap.

2. Looking at it the MM 5th Ave collection came to mind so I pulled that out to play with.

3. Then I remembered a LO of Laura's that she did with this paper. (Can't for the life of me find a link to the LO--sorry)

4. I remembered how our pics sorta matched, so I printed out the smaller 2 pics to add to it.
Added a bunch of buttons & stamped a journal spot for my journaling. Been really into handwriting my journaling lately...not because I like it just because it's faster & easier than breaking my concentration to go to the computer (it's in the other room) to journal...then I'd end up on Facebook & not get my journaling done! LOL!!

So there you go 4 degrees of separation!!

ETA: Thanks to Laura for the link to her original LO!! You can see it here!

3 comments:

laura vegas said...

how cute is her dress! totally goes with the 5th avenue collection! this turned out so cute! btw, here's my original:
http://lauravegas.typepad.com/photos/making_memories_layouts/5th_avenue_spunk.html

Carla said...

I agree with Laura, super cute!!

Suzanne said...

Fantastic page!!! I love your snapshots! Too sweet!