Thursday, October 17, 2013

Project Life 2013 Week: THIRTY

With the end of the year rapidly approaching, I figure, I better start sharing the weeks I have done. I'm currently working on our August trip to Disney so that takes awhile, but I'll get there! 

Week 30 was a standard week around here. Not much happened with us that was super exciting, really. I guess the most exciting thing was the birth of the Royal baby. 



The top pocket is a flip up card with some funny tweets and announcements  about the royal baby. 



This half of the week had more filler cards.  Fun to do, as simple as they are. 


Trying to be better about my schedule during the day. Not much time to dilly dally, so I hope to get more blogging done on a regular basis. (I may have said that before, but I'm trying!) LOL! 

1 comment:

Miriam Rodriguez said...

great pages! I love that you took a picture of your girls school supplies, now I'm wishing I had done that.