Monday, August 15, 2011

Thinking of my Dad

Today would have been my Dad's 72nd birthday.

He's been gone for the last 17 years but never forgotten.

This pic might be from before my younger sisters were born I'm not sure. It was my sister Marie & I goofing around with my Dad. I'm wearing the awesome plaid ensemble that blends well with the couch. When I mock my Mom for the clothing styles she dressed us in back then she tells me "At least they were clean!!"

At the time, we had no fashion sense, but we were loved. My Dad spoiled us rotten whenever he could. We were his princesses, whether there were 2 of us or later on his 4 girls...we were adored by our Dad. To say we were devastated when he died from lung cancer is an understatement.






No matter how long it's been since he's gone, he is not forgotten.



Happy Birthday in Heaven Daddy.
Miss & Love you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you! I can't even imagine.