Friday, July 2, 2010

Lovin these lately...

Just for fun....here are some things I am lovin lately....

Ummmm, if you know anything about me you know this needs no explanation. I've read it 3 times already!!

I love having my most used supplies within arm's reach! At 1st I wasn't sure about 2 of them on my desk but they held everything that I had in drawers (with the exception of ink pads). They don't take up more room than the drawers used to so I'm happy......but don't ask me about the 3rd one I have stashed!! ;) It might be finding a nice spot to hold the girls' stuff.....Ever since the day we were visited by our owl, I find myself collecting owl things...like I needed another thing to collect. I don't grab everything I see but I see myself spotting them more & more....and if they're cute they come home with me!
Scored these at Michael's yesterday for 99 cents. And they are HUGE! They had 4 packs left....guess how many I brought home? ;)
Well I don't LOVE these exactly, but they are comfortable & I can wear them without my back hurting while wearing flip flops. And if you ever see me out wearing something besides these PLEASE don't laugh at the crazy tan lines on my feet!!! ;)


3 comments:

Carla said...

cute shoes and what a score on the chipboard! I have some huge letters in my stash and I was just thinking about them today and how I've ignored them.

Valerie said...

I've got to start reading these vampire books. Don't know why it's taking me so long to get on board with this?
I actually think those flip flops look pretty ok in black. I haven't liked them in the other colors but I like the black.
And, I was contemplating getting another MM carousel and now you convinced me. I am blown away by how much stuff fits in that thing..and it spins! Whoo whoo knew? lol Have a great weekend Sara!

Suzanne said...

Wow! You scored at Michael's! I have ton of these from way back then, and trying to remind myself to use my chipboard. Love the owls, and shoes too. If I had room on my desk, I would so buy another carousel!!! LOL