Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Shake Shack Date

Earlier this week as I drove home from a further Jo-Ann's than normal (had to get the Project Life Kiwi Kit!!), I noticed a Shake Shack and immediately told Joe we needed to go.  I have been dying to try their food thanks to all of Kelly Purkey's posts.  I had mentioned to Joe how I wanted to go into the city for just that reason, but he wasn't buying into my plan.  Luckily, now that it's in Jersey, he was easily swayed.

He made some time during his day and we had a lunch date.  It was great to be able to spend some one on one time with him.  We don't have many dates nights lately, so this was perfect.


We both loved our burgers.  The fries were ok, nothing fantastic.  I had a chocolate milkshake, that was too chocolately for me (when did that happen??), but was good.  

The best part was really just the "us" time. 

No comments: