Thursday, November 13, 2014

Thanksgiving Spirit 2.0

Back again with the completed projects from my last post.  



Made these place cards with a print and cut file found in the Silhouette store. Then I printed everyone's names on a sheet of labels and ran those through my cameo as well. I just won't mention how long it took me to get the name placement right.  


I think they turned out cute. The best part is they were simple and a nice break from Project Life. 


Going through Pinterest I got the idea to do a photobooth for Thanksgiving this year. 


I got these cute props from THIS site and THIS site, printed them out and then hand cut them. My darling assistant, Gianna, stuck the sticks to them. I simply stuck them in a vase and they're ready to go. 


Just need to make a backdrop of some sort now, and see who plays along on Thanksgiving!! 


No comments: