Sunday, November 23, 2014

My 1st Vinyl Project!

CONFESSION: I have been scared to work with vinyl on my Silhouette.  Yep. Chicken.  I would say I'd learn, buy some supplies, then get involved in easier things.  Possibly avoiding it on purpose.

This year I was determined to learn it.  I researched Pinterest for tutorials and slowly built up my courage.  A friend on IG, JenBoom gave me the push I needed to do it.  

I made time to conquer this silly fear of mine.

The result?  WHAT WAS I WAITING FOR???  It's way easier than I thought it would be!  I made this project for myself and right away knew what to give my sister's for Christmas!

 

Wanted to play around with different versions, that way we'd all have something similar yet unique.


I didn't realize this frame was a teensy bit bigger so I had to add the white border to the paper background.


I loved how they turned out and need to find more things to vinyl!!!


No comments: