Friday, November 14, 2014

Project Life 2014 Albums

So the other night I finished working on our June Disney trip. Angels sang, and I may have seen a rainbow. Aaaaaaaaahhhh!!!

With that my first album was full, as in FULL. 



There was no way I could leave it that way, never mind that it weighed a ton. I had bought 3 albums for this year knowing we had 2 Disney trips planned and thought that would be good, but now I'm thinking I might have to order another. This does not make me happy. 



That pile on the right is just our June trip. Just June!!  I'm going to start the second album with it and see what happens. I'm almost scared to do our AUGUST trip! Hopefully I can make things less bulky but I don't think that's the real problem, so who knows how it'll go. 

On the flip side, I love how my pages came out.  I included a lot of inserts and got Marissa's "approval". Seeing her face as she flipped through the pages makes it all worth it! Now to make it light enough for her to pick up! 

No comments: