Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014

Thanksgiving is all about family and food.  Thankful for both.  We set things up a little differently this year, with all the food in the kitchen set up as buffet style.  Why we didn't think of that sooner is beyond me. 


Joe did a wonderful job carving the turkey, that I forgot to get a picture of before he carved it.


At our house there's always pasta and meatballs served.


Tried almost a little of everything, while trying to be good.



Even the puppies got a taste of the turkey.


Afterwards, there was a lot of laughs with the photo booth props.

Gianna loves mustaches.  I tell her that grows old quick when she gets older.  She'll understand then. LOL!  ;)



They were a hit!  A good way to kill time until we could eat more. ;)


I have to ask permission for pictures of Marissa.  She grants me a few so I try to make it as painless as possible for us both.  Teenagers. 


It was a good day....with leftovers for days!



No comments: