Monday, November 11, 2013

Project Life 2013 Week: Thirty-One

Finally made some time today to take pics of my Project Life layouts. 

Can't believe the summer's now over as I look back in this week. Whatever tan I had is long gone now. And my flip flops have been replaced by boots. Not happy about this one bit. I have come to the realization that I belong somewhere warm, Florida preferably. ?;)
I like adding the weather forecast to the week and wish I had thought to do this early in the year, but you live and learn. I guess that means I'll be doing PL again next year. 😉 I think I have to thanks to the enormous amount of supplies I have in hand! LOL! 


The second half of the week always seems to have more fill in cards. Part of me likes that, yet I'd rather they be pics of us. Oh well. 


This week has an insert thanks to a visit to the county fair. Lots of photo opportunities to be had for sure! 

Front:

Back:

Now to get my mojo in gear and finish up our trip to Disney! Trying to keep it more on the simple side but there are SO many pics to include! Lots of great memories!

No comments: