Saturday, August 31, 2013

Six Years Of Sharing

Today marks my 6th year of blogging.

SIX years.

That just amazes me. I've been blogging and sharing my life for six whole years. I know, I haven't been blogging regularly lately, but I haven't given up. I'm still here.  Some days I wonder if I should just shut it down, but then I remember that I enjoy it. Joe will even make comments when I don't blog, asking if ill update soon.  So, I guess someone, besides me, likes reading about my life.

Yes, I read my own blog.  Some days I'll just randomly go through some of my old posts and re-live the memories. Might sound boring to some, but I enjoy it.  Sometimes, I'll just go through my old scrapbook layouts for inspiration. It's like reading an old book.

Anyway, if anyone out there is still reading this blog, Thank You. I appreciate it. 


No comments: